"Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays." ~ Soren Kierkegaard

Monday, July 30, 2007

New Friends!


A couple of weeks ago I spent a week at Rock Lake Bible Methodist Camp. It was so much fun! There were so many teenagers there to hang out with. We would spend the day playing volleyball and softball. Then in the evenings we would stay up late and play some other games ;) It was so, so much fun. These were a few of the girls I met at camp. Except for Alyssa, of course, I've known her for a year now. Left to right is Valerie Keep, Me, Alyssa Coxon, Esther Hough, Sarah Hough, and Anna Hough. I had an awesome time. I also met a few girls who will be going to GBS this year, and I found out about seven teens from Rock Lake will be going next year. It was so cool to make some new friends.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Becky! Just came across you Blog...keep up the good work!