"Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays." ~ Soren Kierkegaard

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

You Wouldn't Cry

I heard a new song today by Mandisa called "You Wouldn't Cry." It's a beautiful song and it has an awesome story behind it. I posted the video clip, it's kind of long but very good. The words reminded me of when my grandmother died. And as much as I miss her there is no way I could ever wish for her to be returned. You see she is in a much better place and I'm sure if she could she would say, "If you could see me and see the place that I am in, you wouldn't cry." It is truly an amazing song. Hope you enjoy it.



You Wouldnt Cry (Andrew’s Song) - Mandisa

1 comment:

TKB said...

Such an amazing story! Thanks for posting it...I already loved Mandisa, but this was a new side I'd never seen b/f.